1. Old Navy sweater -- I am obsessed with Old Navy sweaters every year! They just keep getting cuter and cuter. Dress this baby up with a sequin skirt, or down with a pair of boyfriend jeans.
2. Fun camera -- You should always have a great camera!
3. Topshop Sequin skirt -- Obvious reasons.
4. Nordstrom statement necklace -- To jazz up any ordinary outfit.
5. MAC Holiday makeup -- To give you that 'Holiday Glam' look
6. BCBGeneration Party heel -- To strut your stuff at gatherings.
7. Fabulous Dena gloves -- Obvious reasons. Glam factor alert!
8. Leopard belt -- Because leopard is always a neutral.
Lets be honest, the Holiday season is a time that only the tough survive. From fighting crowds to intense decorating, it's very clear you have to be prepared this time of year.
We all want to be fabulous this Holiday season! Lucky for you, I've come up with my top essentials to get you through this crazy Holiday season. I think (hope) this will bring you a sigh of relief. Lord knows we all need one!