- 3 cups (plain) tequila
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 1.5 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup simple syrup (or sub agave syrup to taste)
- lime & jalapeño slices for garnish
- salt for the glasses (optional)
- jalapeño infused tequila:
- 1 cup tequila
- ½ a sliced jalapeño
1. Make the jalapeño tequila. Add the jalapeño to the tequila and let it sit at room temp for a few hours. You can leave this for up to a day.
2. Remove jalapeños and pour into a small serving glass. Serve on the side so guests can add as much or little spice as they like.
3. Mix together the margarita ingredients.
4. Add a few drops of the spicy tequila, to taste, to finished margaritas. This is extremely spicy, so start with less and add more as you go.
Recipe from Love and Lemons.