It's a holiday weekend (yay) and although I'll definitely be spending it with Chandler kicking back, I'm also in the home stretch prepping for NYFW next week, so there's a tad bit of errands to get done. I know you guys live in a zillion different places, but I wanted to share 10 things you can do anywhere this labor day weekend. Drink in hand optional for each. Just sayin'....
1. Throw a last minute 'End of Summer Soiree' aka just have your friends over to drink and eat a bit. And aren't sports games on or something? Ha! Here's 12 last minute party decorations you can make in 10 minutes. You're welcome!
2. Invest in a good skincare product - To be honest, when it comes to skincare you often get what you pay for. But it's hard to know which product to invest in! Here are some of my favorites that are definitely worth the splurge:
- Sunday Riley - Juno or Artemis face oil is literally transforming my skin.
- Creme de la Mer (and they are 25% off this weekend!)
- Elemis Pro- Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream - started this and LOVE it because it's clinically proven. That's aways nice!
- L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Extract Serum - I've used this on and off for years and it's definitely worth the splurge.
- Or try this 'Scouted by Sephora' or 'Sephora Favorites' batch of the best product samples to try! Each are only $44
4. Take a Spin Class. I challenge you to try a spin class if you have never before. And if you have, get your butt back in there. It's addicting and it WORKS. Trust me!
5. Go shopping. Whether online or in store, there are TONS of sales happening this weekend. Here are a few to name:
Shopbop - tons of items added to their sale!
ASOS - up to 60% off select items
Nasty Gal- take 25% off sale
Anthropologie- Extra 40% off Sale
6. Try this trend- it's time!
7. Try making your own instagram worthy donuts. Definitely something I've had on my list for a while!
8. DIY Nail art. You CAN do it. Here's a guide.
9. This at home 17 minute full body pilates workout video is AMAZING. This chick is my inspiration. She's a gorgeous boho beach babe who shares workouts on Youtube and you'll love her!
10. Learn how to set up your kitchen (an make it look like a magazine).
What are your plans this weekend? Which of these are you going to try?