You guys know I am all about masks- especially for the face. It is truly amazing what a consistent masking routine will do for your skin. But I will say, even though I am highly obsessed, masking can get a little messy sometimes. Enter this genius product by Olay: Clay Stick Masks. Um, hello… This. Is. A. Game. Changer.
I have been able to try all 3 of the new masks:
- Fresh Reset– my personal favorite: it is perfect for stressed and tired skin and uses pink mineral complex & Kaolin clay to micro-polish away clogging cells
- Pore Detox Black Charcoal– rich with black charcoal & Kaolin clay to draw out impurities deep within pores)
- Glow Boost White Charcoal Clay Mask (transforms lackluster skin + uses white charcoal & Kaolin clay to remove buildup of dead skin cells to bring healthy ones to the surface).
What I can conclude from the using these masks for the past month is this:
- They smell AMAZING and truly transform your skin – especially with consistent use.
- You can apply all 3 at once in the specific areas for maximum multi-masking goodness.
- They are the perfect addition to your morning/evening skincare routine and even better: your self-care/self- love routine.
- Plus, it’s super quick process: 10 minutes on, rinse off and instantly see a difference in your skin. It’s crazy.
My Tips for Multi-Masking:
- Place your Fresh Reset around the chin area, Pore Detox Charcoal over the forehead, and Glow Boost on the nose and cheek area.
- Check out my IG post to see an image of the multi-mask process.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.