For some reason, I'm extremely fascinated by what's in people's bags. Because of that, I thought you guys might want to know what I keep in mine!
1. My phone. For obvious reasons.
2. My Balenciaga wallet. A birthday gift from Chandler that I absolutely love. I always have a vibrant wallet because lets be honest, things can get a little bit dark/ugly inside my bag.
3. A brush. With hair like mine, you must always be prepared to fix it. Nobody likes a hot mess.
4. A [kitty] mirror. Again, for obvious reasons.
5. My keys. I've had this little Louis key chain since I started driving. To be honest, it has definitely seen better days. But it still serves it's purpose: making it easier for me to find my keys in a big purse!
6. My business cards. Always. I'm never without my cards! Never know who you'll meet. Always, always carry your business cards. If you don't have one, get one!
7. Sunnies. I haveeee to carry sunglasses. Right now I'm obsessing over this new Prada pair I scored %50 off at the Ilori Style event. (Still can't get over that.)
8. One lipstick and two gloss options. I like to have the opportunity to change from a red lip to a light gloss if I'm in the mood. I'm using a lipstick by MAC & gloss by Chanel.
9. My Alexander Wang 'Emile' bag. I had to save the best for last. You guys I'm utterly in love with this bag. If you haven't noticed by how often it appears on my blog, I'm obsessed with my Wang. It is easily becoming my favorite!
Questions? Holler atcha girl ;)
Oh, and because I just love my little angel, I had to show you guys a little outtake. Stella wanted to know what I had in my bag, too. :)
A special thanks to Sylvia Chen Photography. All images by Sylvia. :)