Giving gifts is one of my favorite pastimes, so naturally you can assume I obsess over the holiday season. Although giving gifts is like my crack, there are a few people (cough, cough – the men in my life – cough, cough) that tend to throw a wrench in things occasionally. Why is it so hard to buy for our men?! Am I the only one whose husband refuses to give her a Christmas list? Same for my Dad and little bro! It’s like they want us to read their minds. This year, I took control and teamed up with Kenneth Cole to create a gift guide for those pesky men in our life. ;)
1. Cologne. I think we can all agree - we like our men to smell delicious. Whether they want to or not, it’s kind of a requirement. When I’m stuck searching for gifts for Chandler and I begin to wrack my brain, I start going through the essentials: Must. Smell. Good. Mankind by Kenneth Cole smells like Magic Mike and the Great Gatsby morphed into one (is it hot in here or is it just me?) and is perfect for your man, brother or even pops!
2. A Patagonia 'Synchilla' Snap Pullover. Chandler loves Patagonia, as I know so many other guys do. I found this cream option that will keep him warm AND adorable.
3. Crazy Socks- If your guys like socks, definitely check out the amazing collection at Nordstrom (3 for $30). From plain stripes to crazy fun patterns, this is sure to be a great addition to any gift.
4. Tickets to an experience- My mom is the queen of getting my Dad, brother and Chandler tickets to a fun experience like iFly (indoor skydiving), gun ranges (We’re from Texas, ya’ll!) and race car driving. Check out Groupon (they tend to have experiences for a great deal during the holidays) for experiences in your area.
5. Mantry Box. The #1 Food Subscription for men. A box of six carefully curated food + drink options are sent to your doorstep monthly by cool guys. There are some really neat and different brands that your guys will LOVE!
6. Brixton Hats/Accessories- My brother and husband are huge fans of Brixton. Heck, I’m a huge fan of the brand myself! They are cool and affordable hats with a vintage vibe. Mama like! (Hats featured: 1 & 2 )
7. Herschel Backpack- Who doesn’t love Herschel? I think between my mom and I, we’ve bought the whole line for the men in our family. Another affordable and sleek option, I chose this Herschel backpack for Chandler – his old ratchet backpack has been on its way out for months.
8. Bose headphones. With so many new options, Bose headphones are a great gift for the traveler (aka my Dad).
9. Amazon Fire Stick. Similar to Chromecast, the Fire Stick streams media from ANY device to your TV with excellent Wi-fi strength and memory.
10. Trunk Club Gift Card- Another awesome monthly service perfect for your pops! Trunk Club offers a personal stylist who curates a selection of premium men’s clothing shipped right to your doorstep. Best part? He only keeps what he wants + he has 10 business days to return with free shipping both ways. Talk about service!
What are your favorite gift ideas for men?
Thank you to Kenneth Cole for sponsoring this post. All views are my own!