Today's What I Love Wednesday is really exciting for me. Why? Because I'm super close to finishing up a few rooms in our place - it's so fun seeing everything come together. I wanted to take my time and carefully craft each room and I have to say, I thought I couldn't love interior design any more but I was wrong! Cannot. Get. Enough.
With that said, I wanted to share a few sneak peeks into our bedroom and various other spots as well as my top 10 favorite makeup products as of late. It's a little bit of everything today, which is how I like it. :)
I've been working on this little sitting area in our bedroom and it's coming along! The chair + light are from All Modern and the pillow, West Elm.
10 Makeup products I'm loving...
1) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in White Pearl - I cannot sing the praises of this product more! Now I don't even like my makeup without it. I've told everyone I know about it and I swear this stuff is the best. I prefer the lightest color to give a true gorgeous iridescent vibe. Just trust me.
2) Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moistruizer in Natural Radiance- I used to wear tinted moisturizer every single day and I don't know why that stopped. A makeup artist used this product on my skin a while back and I have been meaning to pick it up at Sephora ever since. I finally did and this stuff is intensely good. I'm talking, you don't have to wear foundation good. Combine the Becca with this for a seriously gorgeous dewy look.
3) Smashbox Photo Matte Eye Palette- I think we all love eyeshadow palettes- I especially love for traveling. Right now I'm LOVING this Smashbox option because it has all the natural everyday looks I need as well as a little fun smoky eye vibes for when I'm feelin' frisky. I'll even use each as eyeliner!
4) Smashbox Shadow Trio in Focal Point- In case you hate big palettes, Smashbox also creates a gorgeous 3 shadow kit that I'm loving for summer everyday looks. There are 11 options, but 'Focal Point' is currently my favorite.
5) Marc Jacobs Gel Eyeliner in Jazz(Berry)- I fell in love with Marc Jacobs eyeliner last year and to my surprise they discontinued at Sephora for a hot minute. Thankfully, the eyeliners are back and better than ever. My favorite color is this berry option and it's perfect for everyday use.
6) Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss- Basically, this lip crayon feels like butter on your lips and the colors are great. Plus, you know it's organic so that's always nice!
7) Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist- I know, I know - there are about 8 zillion face sprays out there at the moment, but none have beat this Ibuki spray. Actually, I really love the whole Ibuki line! The smell is heavenly and it really does brighten up the face and give a dewy feel. Perfect to throw in your bag and use throughout the day.
8) Sigma Blush in 'Born To' & Brushes- Sigma is my favorite source for brushes and now I'm addicted to their blush! All the Youtube Gurus rave over it so I had to give a try and I'm pleased.
9) Cream Contour- I know it seems totally crazy, but I decided to try out the cream contour stick by Maybelline and I'm ADDICTED. I have to admit, I was a little nervous because it basically feels like you're drawing crazy colored lines all over your face but once you blend, honey, you'll understand. A great way to try a new beauty trend is through drugstore makeup - that way, if you totally hate it (you can either return it) or not feel like you spent an arm and a leg for nothing.
10) Chanel Rouge Coco Lipshine- I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chanel has really outdone themselves. The new lipshine actually feels like chapstick and soothes as well as colors beautifully. It stays similar to a stain - I am obsessed!
An All White Combo - I'm digging this L'agence white shirt dress for basically everything, but it looks especially parisian chic paired with this white blazer/dress from Storets.
Are you loving everything off the shoulder, too? I am! Also loving our bench by CB2 and pillows from Arianna Belle. Just wait until you see the rest of our living room! Top is by L'agence.